Meghan\'s half sister write tell all book about her

Started by sara8150, April 03, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

^ Or that she is the unpleasant one ... who knows ... we don't know ...

amabel

Or care. I do wihs that she would disappear, it si a  boring story, lke the tiresome discussions of "he s going to marry Cressy" "No Chelsey" etc.

Eri

^ Well as long as Harry stays stupid we are going to hear from this woman ... she is gonna be as tiresome as Pippa is ... especially if Harry does something very stupid and proposes ... the press will be on Megan's sister like bees on honey ...

amabel

I think it wil fizzle out in a year or two.. thogh I suppose it is possible that they will marry, I shouldn't say its that likely.

Eri

I feel for this woman obviously she is telling the World her truth and no one should judge her for that ... basically people are OK with people around the Royals using them as long as what they have to say is nice and they act nice which is unfair ... very unfair ... this woman isn't any worse than Chelsy or Pipps  in terms or using her Royal link it's just that Megan's two fans don't like hearing some uncomfortable truths about Megan the majority could see a miles away without her sister's help anyways ...