Meghan\'s half sister write tell all book about her

Started by sara8150, April 03, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Meghan Markle's half-sister to write a tell-all book about her 'pushy' sibling
Meghan Markle's half-sister to write a tell-all book about her 'pushy' sibling

Double post auto-merged: April 03, 2017, 08:12:39 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Prince Harry's girlfriend's family in ugly split over her half-sister's plan for tell-all book as their brother says: 'Leave Meghan alone already.'
Meghan Markle's family split over half-sister's book plan | Daily Mail Online

I wouldn't approved this book and humiliated the Royals include the monarchy I would says " ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

Curryong

As I've said before, Samantha Grant has a progressive medical condition which can affect people emotionally. It would have to be that, or perhaps a psychiatric illness, as otherwise her bizarre behaviour, praising Meghan to the skies in one interview and attacking her on her social media the next, is beyond reason. It's doubtful that she has much, beyond unsubstantiated family gossip, on the adult Meghan. The two women haven't even spoken for the last decade or more.

As for all that guff she's spouting about growing up in a biracial family, which is going to feature in the book, she was a teenager when Meghan was born, Tom Markle and Rania, Meghan's mother, were divorced within a very few years, and Samantha's own parents are both white. How she is going to explain her complete estrangement from her sibling, his wife and her own mother? That will take some doing, but of course, they are all against her!! 

TLLK

This is a very sad situation and I'm sorry for all involved because it isn't going to be resolved anytime soon. The press will look for any weak link in the chain when it comes to Meghan's family, friends and associates.

Eri

No wonder Liz was put there driving Ma Midds around  :Jen: ... she must look pretty good to her right now ... yep ... at least Megan and her family have achieved that I guess ... make the Midds look classy ...

Curryong

According to this, Meghan lived with her once, when she was twelve, for a matter of weeks while Meghan was staying with her dad for holidays. Never before, never since. Samantha Markle and Meghan met occasionally at family get togethers and Meghan has seen her once in twenty three years.
Yes, Samantha's got an intimate knowledge of her half sister, all right!  :hehe: She's being condemned all over the place for threatening to write it anyway. Not to mention, if it's published after the wedding it will be banned in Britain.

Why Meghan Markle's Estranged Half-Sister Samantha Grant Is Really Speaking Out | E! News

Eri

^ She has less knowledge of how her sister is then you? Like really? Now I have heard it all ... mind blowing ...

Yale

Quote from: Curryong on April 04, 2017, 10:42:57 AM
According to this, Meghan lived with her once, when she was twelve, for a matter of weeks while Meghan was staying with her dad for holidays. Never before, never since. Samantha Markle and Meghan met occasionally at family get togethers and Meghan has seen her once in twenty three years.
Yes, Samantha's got an intimate knowledge of her half sister, all right!  :hehe: She's being condemned all over the place for threatening to write it anyway. Not to mention, if it's published after the wedding it will be banned in Britain.

Why Meghan Markle's Estranged Half-Sister Samantha Grant Is Really Speaking Out | E! News

This article was all I needed to read.  Although I was already on Meghan's side.   Samantha Grant is a first class bitch and she deserved to ignored!

Case closed!

sara8150

Quote from: Yale on April 04, 2017, 07:25:57 PM

This article was all I needed to read.  Although I was already on Meghan's side.   Samantha Grant is a first class *** and she deserved to ignored!

Case closed!

I'm with you!

Eri

We know neither women to really decide who is to be ignored ... time will tell if Megan's sister is right ... personally I will give her the benefit of the doubt as she gains nothing from being so negative about her sister but not be invited at an eventual wedding and being completely shut down by the press who would be too busy kissing Megan's behind ...

Yale

Samantha doesn't deserve to be invited to that wedding!!! She is only using Harry and Meghan's relationship to make money and that is  is also the reason she is using the Markle last name again.  It's attached to Meghan she is a TV Star and famous because she is dating Harry.  I wish I could blackslap that B....H!  I am also in a wheelchair BUT from birth though and she is using that to excuse and justify her behavior which I find disgusting and offensive!

Double post auto-merged: April 04, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

Kyle and Jackie O on Twitter: "Kyle Just HUNG UP On Meghan Markle's Half Sister! OH MY GOD! https://t.co/w9dmQzFYJF"

Kyle told Meghan's sister off and hung up on her!  I quote, " Don't use your sister's name to trick media organizations  into pushing your sh*t book."  See the video!! He embarrassed her sorry ass!!

Lady Deb

That video was good, thanks! The sister basically said the book is about her life. And then when asked why she is using MM's name, she says for marketing purposes. So she spells out exactly what she wants to do, use and abuse her younger sister to make money of her no matter what.

Despite all of the talents she says that she has, no one was paying attention to MM's half sister. She doesn't think much of her sister, so she could have ignored MM, not tweet about her, not talk to the tabloids etc. But the only thing that gets this outrageously jealous woman the attention she obviously craves is to bash MM. I am close to a couple of people with the horrible disease that is MS and sometimes the disease causes them to be so irritable, however it does not cause them to threaten to write a book about estranged family members for financial gain.

Eri

^ LOL ... no one knew of Megan or her "talents" before she became Prince Dim's bed warmer ... anyways ... isn't it what Pippa has done since 2011? Haven't Kate's two useless siblings lived off her relationship with Willy all this time? I don't see why this one should be different ...

Lady Deb

^^ What a despicable way to describe a woman, that is nothing to laugh about, IMO. I knew of Meghan before her association with Harry. Her work, activism and commercial ventures before others became aware of her, shows clearly that she is more than just Harry's girlfriend.

i have never heard Pippa bash Kate to promote herself! Pippa has not done anything horrible to Kate, like Meghan's sister has done to her.

Eri

^ Both Pippa and this one use their siblings to make a living ... that doesn't make Pippa better just because she has a good relationship with Kate ... the host was being rude to someone he obviously invited to call in just because he is too busy kissing up to Megan ... again to be fair Kate's two useless siblings should be treated as Megan's sister is being treated just because she is telling an uncomfortable truth about her many could see from day one ... the fact she is telling her truth doesn't authorize anyone being rude to her especially someone who I am sure arranged her being on his Show ...

TLLK

There really is nothing that Meghan can do other than ignore Samantha.

Eri

^ Yep ... when faced with the truth all you can do is shut up ... Megan has nothing to worry about anyways the press is desperate for a Royal wedding and will worship her until there is one it's if he marries Harry that I would worry if I was her ... it will be open season on her then ... she will be the new Fergie ...

Valentina18

Samantha seems bitter and seems to have fallen out with all of her family.  Samantha's own mother said she is difficult and her own children don't have a relationship with her. It's sad that she is trashing her sister for money and 15 minutes of fame.

Eri

^ What is sad is that Megan's two fans (all gathered here  :eyes:) attack and name call a woman just because they are not liking what she has to say after crying about Megan being attacked and name called ... it is called hypocrisy ... let the woman say what she wants ... we live in a free World last time I checked ... whoever likes Megan won't change their minds and who doesn't already had an irking of how Megan was so nothing she is saying is news to them ...

Cat00

Meghan's sister is envious and frustrated, no one cares what she's talking about. :hehe: :hehe:

Eri

^ Jealous of what? Of her having no talent whatsoever so all she could be hired to do is that scene in the Beverly Hills reboot? Of her dating a bold clist Royal because no real celeb would touch her with a teen foot pole? You seem to care what she says ... you are here calling her names ... don't worry Harry seems to be as far gone as to marry Megan ... that is when the fun will begin ...

California_dream

How can you write a tell all book about someone you dont know? since she never lived with Meghan long enough to know her character,what exactly is she going to write about and she admitted that it was going to be about her life and her 'biracial' experiences....biracial experiences.. :hmm: woman you are white,the only experience you can speak about is your white experience and no one is looking for a book about your life.Shes so transparent and obviously jealous of Meghan

Eri

^ She is writing a book just like Pipps did ... so I don't get the issue here ... the only problem Megan's two fans have is  that she is telling some uncomfortable truths many could already tell about Megan from Day one of this Circus ... again no better or worse than Pipps or even Chelsy who started talking about Harry to everyone who would listen to sell her overpriced jewellery ...

California_dream

Quote from: Eri on April 11, 2017, 08:56:20 AM
^ She is writing a book just like Pipps did ... so I don't get the issue here ... the only problem Megan's two fans have is  that she is telling some uncomfortable truths many could already tell about Megan from Day one of this Circus ... again no better or worse than Pipps or even Chelsy who started talking about Harry to everyone who would listen to sell her overpriced jewellery ...
erm..The problem here is she's trying to cash in on the relationship and her book (if she's even going to release one) is going to be full of lies that even her daughter,mother,brother have all spoken out against her."Meghan's 2 fans" :lol: if that makes you feel better then sure she has 2 fans

Eri

^ The problem here is she is saying something you don't like ... other than that she is doing nothing that all the people around the Royals didn't do ... all of them have cashed in on their relationship with either William or Harry including Chelsy , Pelly and others ... I don't it... we live in a free World last time I checked ... no one is forcing you to read about Megan's sister ... but you chose to read about her and name call her after all the time you spend telling others to not do the same with Megan ...

amabel

well if nothing else it proves that Meghan has avery unpleasant relative...