Author Topic: Belgium's Queen Mathilde shows off her trim waist in a belted green dress  (Read 58 times)

Offline Jennifer

• Her Royal Highness
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    92%
  • Time really does fly!
I noticed that some people commented that Queen Mathilde dresses way older than her age. I think she dresses appropriate for her age. Why does she have to wear the current fashion trends of teenagers to look good? The short dresses and skirts are not professional at all. In the past decade, the quality of fashion has declined. Wearing older fashion trends is ideal for people who want to dress appropriately.

She's a hard working royal and mother-of-four, but Queen Mathilde certainly never fails to look polished.

Known for her love of co-ordination, the Belgian monarch, 44, didn't disappoint as she stepped out in Holsbeek to promote Week Of Care.

The blonde royal wore a tweedy moss green dress, which she cinched at the waist with a nude belt to accentuate her trim figure.

Read more:
Queen Mathilde shows off her figure in Holsbeek | Daily Mail Online
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:21:21 PM by Jennifer »
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

The following users thanked this post: TLLK

Offline TLLK

• Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Gal power!!!!!!
Mathilde has always had her own style and I agree that she should not have to be bound to any current trends to look good.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Curryong

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    62%
    • Favorite royal: The Queen and Prince Harry
I actually like Queen Mathilde's style. She is probably quite a conservative person so you don't expect anything startling from her like you do from Queen Maxie on occasions. However I think Mathilde always looks chic and smart and appropriate in her fashion choices.

The following users thanked this post: TLLK

Offline Jennifer

• Her Royal Highness
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    92%
  • Time really does fly!
I also like how conservative Queen Mathilde dresses. It's good that she doesn't follow the current fashion trends because she values being herself by not copying others.  I am quite sure she is not concerned about what these critical people think.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Offline TLLK

• Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Gal power!!!!!!
I actually like Queen Mathilde's style. She is probably quite a conservative person so you don't expect anything startling from her like you do from Queen Maxie on occasions. However I think Mathilde always looks chic and smart and appropriate in her fashion choices.

I do love to see what the two wear when they meet up. At least once they showed up in nearly identical checked coats. :friends:

Double post auto-merged: March 20, 2017, 08:44:38 AM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/eb/55/39/eb5539478fe2258e55fab8d759b4530b.jpg
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 08:44:38 AM by TLLK »

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites