Harry & Megan - Part 2

Started by SophieChloe, March 17, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SophieChloe

[gmod]Continue my Friends. And keep it Friendly and Civil. SCxx :hug:[/gmod]
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Eri

THAT scene in the Beverly Hills reboot  :hehe: ... and this is supposed to be the strong , interesting woman who is ABOVE his other exes that include a lawyer who doesn't have anything like that flooding the Internet? MIND BLOWING  ... NO WAY Liz and the people around her are that far gone to let this mess get ANYWHERE the Balcony ...

vlaxym

If Harry wants to marry Meghan he will do it. It will be a done deal. Queen will not block it. Will Harry want to marry her we'll see. To me it seems only a question when not if he'll propose to her. But we'll see.

Eri

^ The Queen will have a say in whoever and whenever Harry marries unless Kate becomes pregnant this Year and he can fly off to Africa like we all know he wants to ... not that it will get that far ... he can't stand her presence for more than a week ...

vlaxym

We'll see. My bet is firmly on 2017 engagement with Meghan.

Eri

^ Oh she will try ... too bad for her Harry doesn't want ball and chains around more than necessary ... the end will come when the younger blond I am sure he is texting will actually return his calls and he will have a full time bed warmer ... it's like some know nothing about Harry ... no way he is ready for marriage and certainly not to a middle aged divorce ...

Cat00

Harry is going to marry Meghan, I have no doubts And will be the most charismatic and influential couple of royalty :hug: :hug: :wub: :wub:

sandy

Quote from: Eri on March 20, 2017, 02:14:38 PM
^ Oh she will try ... too bad for her Harry doesn't want ball and chains around more than necessary ... the end will come when the younger blond I am sure he is texting will actually return his calls and he will have a full time bed warmer ... it's like some know nothing about Harry ... no way he is ready for marriage and certainly not to a middle aged divorce ...

I doubt that. 35 is not middle aged, maybe it was when Henry VIII married Catherine of Aragon.

vlaxym

Quote from: Eri on March 20, 2017, 02:14:38 PM
You're sure Harry is texting with young blonde?  :hehe: Let's get serious. Despite being older than him, biracial, American Harry still
defended her with an unprecedented statement something he wouldn't do for Chelsy or Cressie. He invited her to friend's wedding just few weeks ago. He wouldn't do that if he was bored by her.
She's reportedly about to meet HM. All points out to 2017 engagement. I can't wait to see them as Duke and Duchess doing some engagements.

Eri

^ The only place she will get to be Duchess of is Toronto ... like seriously ... this time last Year she was living with another mam with whom she has a civil union ... if Harry didn't marry Cressida who was perfect on paper he won't marry this very problematic woman not even her sister can stand ... the men in grey made Chelsy go away and Megan will have the same fate ...

Curryong

Samantha Grant, Meghan's sister, has Muscular Dystrophy, a condition which can cause wild mood swings I understand, poor woman. That could very well explain Samantha going on ET and raving about her sister, comparing her to Diana, and then the bagging of Meghan by her. Other family members, including Samantha's own mother, full brother and child are estranged from her.

sandy

Quote from: Eri on March 20, 2017, 11:00:48 PM
^ The only place she will get to be Duchess of is Toronto ... like seriously ... this time last Year she was living with another mam with whom she has a civil union ... if Harry didn't marry Cressida who was perfect on paper he won't marry this very problematic woman not even her sister can stand ... the men in grey made Chelsy go away and Megan will have the same fate ...

Chelsy was free to leave. She was not forced to.

vlaxym

Duchess of Sussex is likely according to various journalists. Windsor would be too problematic for Harry and Meg. Duches of Toronto she won't be. :hehe:

Double post auto-merged: March 20, 2017, 11:35:01 PM

Prince Harry treats girlfriend Meghan Markle to romantic after-hours tour of Natural History Museum

Curryong

Excellent to see that Meghan is back in England, and that the couple are spending some of their time in cultural pursuits!  :wink:

Lady Deb

Quote from: Eri on March 20, 2017, 11:00:48 PM

Last year is not this year. And you are just guessing that the union was civil. Lol, you are sure that Harry is texting some young blonde, just as you were so sure that Harry and Meghan broke up in December. It is March and they are still together. He seems to be quite happy with the person he is with now and she as everyone can plainly see is not blond.

The sister appears to be cruel, opportunistic and her petty, jealous behaviour speaks for itself. The sister begs for attention and publicly attacks her own younger sister, no wonder MM ignores her. The sister seems to have poor or no relationship with other family members too, so who really cares about the opinion of someone like her. It is unfortunate that she has MD, however her rants are frequent about MM and not other family members. Plain and simple jealousy is an ugly behaviour, nothing to be proud of.

Eri

^ I will tell you what is nothing to be proud of ... that scene in Beverly Hills ... that anyone would find her worthy to be an Ambassador for the UK and a dignified representative for the Queen is mind blowing ... the fact that Harry can't do any better than her not even a younger version of Cressida makes him look pathetic and desperate ... someone like Leo wouldn't give Megan a second glance maybe because he has an actual job/talent and real money and as a result can pick and choose between very famous VS models ...

sandy

Why would he want a younger version of Cressida? Why must the woman look like Cressida?

Curryong

So if she played a murderess with an axe Meghan would be a homicidal maniac in real life , or if she played a prostitute she'd be a two bit hooker in reality. Because she plays a silly and promiscuous girl on a TV show she isn't worthy to become an ambassador for UK interests? You didn't see a thing in that scene, it was all implied. It's called A.C.T.I.N.G.

I suppose Charles wanting to be a tampon in his mistress's knickers is something to be proud of and qualifies him to be the future King, does it? Or Prince Andrew being a very great friend of a man convicted of Paedophile offences is truly admirable. As is of course Kate showing her bare behind to the world on several occasions? Yes, very dignified! The BRF aren't so squeaky clean that Meghan playing a momentary risqué scene in a teenage tv series will throw mud over them all.

Eri

^ First of all and it has nothing to do with the topic at hand but it bothers me ... it's not Chuck's fault you don't get HIS SENSE OF HUMOR he is just humoring Cam in that phone call if you BOTHER to read the transcript without making thing up just for the sake of attacking him ... OF COURSE the man never wanted to be a Tampon  :lol: it's ridiculous that anyone would think that ... as for what we are here to talk about ... attacking other members of RF including Harry who has a questionable  past from racist remarks to thinking it's a good idea to get naked in a room full of strangers won't make Megan any less problematic ... again ... how anyone especially after how Cressida was treated can think this woman is worthy to join the Balcony is beyond me ...

Trudie

^ Well Eri by your logic given the way Cressida was treated how can you justify Camilla being worthy to join the balcony given the way Diana was treated?.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on March 20, 2017, 11:16:09 PM
Samantha Grant, Meghan's sister, has Muscular Dystrophy, a condition which can cause wild mood swings I understand, poor woman. That could very well explain Samantha going on ET and raving about her sister, comparing her to Diana, and then the bagging of Meghan by her. Other family members, including Samantha's own mother, full brother and child are estranged from her.
How very sad and thank you for sharing this information as it sheds some light on her behavior.

Eri

^ Or trying to spin why she hates Megan as much as the whole Internet does ... who knows ... one thing is for sure ... this will end in tears FOR Prince Dim ... it will be a long time before the public forgives him this time around ...

sandy

Do you think the public care that much about "forgiving Harry." People have their own lives to worry about.

Quote from: Eri on March 21, 2017, 12:05:04 PM
^ First of all and it has nothing to do with the topic at hand but it bothers me ... it's not Chuck's fault you don't get HIS SENSE OF HUMOR he is just humoring Cam in that phone call if you BOTHER to read the transcript without making thing up just for the sake of attacking him ... OF COURSE the man never wanted to be a Tampon  :lol: it's ridiculous that anyone would think that ... as for what we are here to talk about ... attacking other members of RF including Harry who has a questionable  past from racist remarks to thinking it's a good idea to get naked in a room full of strangers won't make Megan any less problematic ... again ... how anyone especially after how Cressida was treated can think this woman is worthy to join the Balcony is beyond me ...

Prince William had an "out of Africa" party which glorified colonial Africa. Prince Philip has made racist remarks for decades. Charles has a weird sense of humor. He married a woman knowing he preferred someone else. Kate had her wardrobe malfunctions which left very little to the imagination. Funny how you single out Harry.

vlaxym

No family is perfect. Roal family is so far from perfect it isn't even funny. If Camilla got in Meghan will easily get in. Nothing about being an actress is scandalous especially today. And in that particular scene nothing is shown or controversial. Nothing. Meryl Streep among sooo many actresses has done more racy scenes in movies.

Trudie

@sandy you forgot Charles calling the Chinese appalling old wax works. I'm still waiting to hear from Eri as to her logic to why it is mind blowing for Meghan to be worthy of the balcony given the way Cressida was treated and she and Harry were over for Two Years with Camilla being worthy after the way Diana was treated and Diana was still with Charles through years of their affair.

Meghan is worthy of becoming Harry's wife if that is what he decides. Meghan has done nothing to Cressida nor Harry's other exes.