Launch of Best Beginnings Mental Health films 3/23/17

Started by TLLK, March 14, 2017, 10:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Kensington Palace‏ @KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess will attend the launch of a series of @bestbeginnings maternal mental health films with @heads_together on 23rd March

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...96936528924673

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

TLLK

QuoteBore off.
I'm sorry I don't understand what this means.

royalanthropologist

I would venture to say that the "bore off" is an exasperated response to a perceived PR exercise rather than against the charity itself. To be honest, I am a little disappointed in PW today so I  may not be objective in my commentary. He seems to be repeating the mistakes of his father. So sad. 
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

TLLK

Just a reminder this is one of Kate's events not William's.  :)

To brighten your day I'll forward the video of William dancing at the club so you can revel in all of its cringe-worthy moments. :P I'm sure that Kate and Harry will have hours and hours of fun replaying it for him. 

Jennifer

This thread is about Kate and what she is doing for mental health. If I was her, I'd also be disappointed in William for the wild partying he did recently at the nightclub in Switzerland. She probably doesn't want to speak to him at this time.

QuoteDuchess of Cambridge to learn about maternal mental health

RICKY WILLIAMS (CC BY 2.0) VIA FLICKR
Exactly one month before the Virgin Money London Marathon, Best Beginnings is launching a series of maternal mental health films aimed at helping the wider community understand the issues mums experience after giving birth. On Thursday, 23 March, the Duchess of Cambridge will attend the launch of a series of educational films on the mental health of new or subsequent parents at The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. This set of maternal mental health films, titled Out of the Blue, were created by Best Beginnings – a charity partner of the Heads Together campaign.

The series of movies touche on a range of maternal mental health issues and other aspects of mental health after a birth of a child. Through the telling of personal stories from mums across the UK, the films show friends, fathers, and other family members how to better understand the problems mothers can experience. It shows how mothers can suffer from a range of post-natal problems from low mood and anxiety to more severe issues like severe depression.

Heads Together has eight charity partners that focus on unique aspects of mental health; all of these charity partners work under the umbrella of The Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. It is the hope that showing the films will carry over to the marathon.

Read more:
Duchess of Cambridge to learn about maternal mental health – Royal Central
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

TLLK

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/782973/london-terror-attack-duchess-of-cambridge-kate-middleton-westminster-bridge/amp

Double post auto-merged: March 23, 2017, 02:54:26 PM

Hopefully Bright Beginnings will be able to offer support to  new mothers who might be dealing with post postpartum mental health issues.

Double post auto-merged: March 24, 2017, 12:39:29 AM

Duchess: 'George would never sit still for that long' - YouTube

Video of Kate meeting with mothers and children afterwards.

PaulaB

Quote from: Jennifer on March 15, 2017, 02:16:04 PM
This thread is about Kate and what she is doing for mental health. If I was her, I'd also be disappointed in William for the wild partying he did recently at the nightclub in Switzerland. She probably doesn't want to speak to him at this time.

QuoteDuchess of Cambridge to learn about maternal mental health

RICKY WILLIAMS (CC BY 2.0) VIA FLICKR
Exactly one month before the Virgin Money London Marathon, Best Beginnings is launching a series of maternal mental health films aimed at helping the wider community understand the issues mums experience after giving birth. On Thursday, 23 March, the Duchess of Cambridge will attend the launch of a series of educational films on the mental health of new or subsequent parents at The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. This set of maternal mental health films, titled Out of the Blue, were created by Best Beginnings – a charity partner of the Heads Together campaign.

The series of movies touche on a range of maternal mental health issues and other aspects of mental health after a birth of a child. Through the telling of personal stories from mums across the UK, the films show friends, fathers, and other family members how to better understand the problems mothers can experience. It shows how mothers can suffer from a range of post-natal problems from low mood and anxiety to more severe issues like severe depression.

Heads Together has eight charity partners that focus on unique aspects of mental health; all of these charity partners work under the umbrella of The Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. It is the hope that showing the films will carry over to the marathon.

Read more:
Duchess of Cambridge to learn about maternal mental health – Royal Central

He went to a stag party and danced hardly the end of the world.  I wouldn't want someone videoing me dancing but that wouldn't stop me doing it on a party.  Or are royals not allowed to attend parties?