Regurgitated Revelations about Diana: Paul Burrell and James Hewitt

Started by royalanthropologist, March 13, 2017, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

royalanthropologist

What do these men hope to achieve with their reveletations? Is it some sort of anniversary gift to Diana fans???? Paul Burrell now says Diana comes to him in dreams. Then James Hewitt pointedly says that he is not Harry's dad, almost as if to bring that canard back to the public fore. ARGH :ugh:
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Curryong

^ I was going to take a wee look at it when it was on TV on Sunday night but then I was doing something else and I forgot. I'm glad now. How many times do we have to hear a very wizened-looking James Hewitt say he's not Harry's father (we know he isn't) or Paul Burrell gush about his oh so special relationship with his employer, even when he's asleep, apparently. Rosa Monkton hasn't been interviewed that often so she's not so bad, but nothing new there, really.

sandy

James Hewitt obviously needs money...desperately. He needs to get a real job and stop living off his memories of Diana. Burrell is probably working on another book.

Trudie

Both men are sad little figures still exploiting Diana for all it is still worth. I read an article this morning that Burrell was on a talk show in Britain moaning how he will need money for security at his wedding and the host told him to take his payment of I think it was 30,000 pounds to pay for it. Rosa Monkton has not been heard of since she spoke out about Camilla attending Diana's memorial service she is only interviewed since Burrell told how Diana had Rosa's still born child buried in a garden at KP and only She, Diana and Paul knew about it until Paul put it in his book a real classy person isn't he.

royalanthropologist

You know someone once said that some of the people surrounding Diana were like stepmum figures (nothing wrong with stepmums btw) but you get my drift. Sometimes I wonder whether Burrell, Hewitt and lately Rosa Monckton really liked her or whether they had a frenemy kind of relationship. Monckton was given the responsibility of coming up with a memorial and she went for a ditch. Recently she reminded us that Diana helped her to bury her dead child in KP, all done in the strictest confidence but now out in the open for all to see. 

Burrell keeps writing really appalling things about his former boss and exposing virtually every secret she ever had. I am now even beginning to believe the yarn that Diana once wanted to fire Burrell for stealing her lingerie to put on.   Then you have the rather pathetic figure of Hewitt. He kissed and told...then told again and again. Then he started making aspersions about Harry, always indirectly. The last I heard, he was running a bar or hotel in Spain then he went on some celebrity program in Australia, then he went into some kind of hypnotic trance before giving some editorials on a play hinting that Harry was not a royal child. The man is just going off the rails day by day.

These guys should be helping to celebrate the many wonderful things Diana did. There is a hospice called Mildmay in Africa which Diana visited a few years before her death. I am sure they would like to remember her on the 31st of August. There is also the children's hospital in Birmingham and the Princess of Wales regiment which was left to Queen Margrethe of Denmark. BBC recently did an international program on "Dressing Diana" which went into the technical details of why her fashion sense was magnificent.  All those are just a few of the wonderful reminders of Diana, not this regurgitated nonsense. It is like watching a horror moving end being repeated again and again.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

sandy

I think it too little, too late for Hewitt to pitch in to help celebrate Diana's death. I doubt Harry and William would want him around for one thing. Burrell will probably go write another book about his new life. IF people believe Hewitt was in a trance, I have a lot of bridges I can sell--cheap. The man needed money. He was photographed in a bathtub for bucks too.