If Harry marries Meghan, do you think they will buy a home in the US?

Started by Yale, February 07, 2017, 09:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yale

It's funny speculating what they may do.

Their main home will be in England of course.  But wouldn't they need a place of their own in the United States?  I imagine they will be spending  a lot  time in the US.

TLLK

No I don't think that they'll purchase a home, but I could see them renting a vacation home  for annual trips back to the U.S.

sara8150

Hardly to says?!?

Mostly royals chosen lived in London and European both if royals girlfriends wanted visit royal boyfriend must nearby not long distance like Meghan but i understand Meghan is Actress she can back and forth to London and Los Angeles during her break from shooting of Suits where she work..

Don't you remind Lord Frederick's wife Sophie is also actress she can back and forth between American and London both during she not shooting

Yale

Quote from: TLLK on February 13, 2017, 12:35:01 AM
No I don't think that they'll purchase a home, but I could see them renting a vacation home  for annual trips back to the U.S.

Once a year only? Now, her mother and father will still be living in the US.

FanDianaFancy

Lord Frederick  and his wife  , well, do not matter.  I am not knocking your post,  but  the comparison is not the same.

I  would think PH :royalsneeze: and MM :Jen:  would not buy  a home in the USA.
No  need for it.

She would want to  visit her mother and her  father  in the USA  and bring her kids  to her mother's house   and to her father's house. I think he lives in Mexico .
I would  say  not possible either.  You  cannot bring  the children  of  PH,   Senior BRF , son of King Charles , nor  PH's   wife, MM  a  British  Senior member of BRF  and  their kids  to  Compton, CA  to Grandma-ma!!

Talking  security risks,  press camped out on the curb  because the home sits  on a public street,  etc.

WAIT, I  am not against  MM or PH  marrying her if it gets to that  point and it  seems it  will  be-marriage.

You  cannot take the  BRF  'c children, PH's kids, out of the country without  Protection Officers,  etc.
YES,  Kate's kids go  out with Carole and off to the Midds all the time. The  Midds live in Britian. They  do  not live a  crime  area. They live on a  guarded,  far  away, out of view  home/estate.  When K is their and PW's  kids, and PW,  PO are there,  places, street is  guarded , etc.
And fans as Mexico, Oh please. Lets  call, the drug  cartels  now and tell  and tell start preparing to  kidnap the unborn  kids  of PH and the  non-wife  of his,  LOL!!!

Could  PH  buy a home, secluded, etc. for  MM 's mom? Maybe. It seems the  lady  is  a career  woman, is independent and does  not  put herself in her daughter's life  like that or  is supported by her daughter.

I  could see PH  buying  a  vacation home in the  USA, but really, when would they  use that?  They  would vacation all over. I  could them renting  exquisite places  in CA ....maybe... like guarded places in BevHills for  MM's mom to visit with the children.

Really, MM's  mother and  father would have  to  do better by visiting the  children  in the UK  at  BuckPalace, KensPalace, wherever  PH will be living.

It des not seem  fair that  MM's kids cannot go  to Grandma-mas'  ....well yeah, but PH  is not  LordFreddy  or  Peter  P.  or  Armstrong Jones  Snowdon.
Media does not follow  them...people do not know them like PH, etc. Their rank  is  way  , way  down the line and  they  will never be and  they  are not sons King Charles.

I know I am repeating  myself. I know I  know nothing of MM, PH and  what  might their life as a  married couple.  I  hope  this girl knows, realizes  what  she  would  really  be getting herself into.
The kids. They belong to  The Crown, The BRF. Their rank as King Charles  grandkids.  it is not  Zara and Peter  are  QEII's  grandkids  because QEII had  such a  big  family. PCharles fam is small and their  is more noterity  with  PW, her, PH  than PAnne, PEdward, and even  now, PAndrew. For MM to chose a names from the list, schools from the list,  estates  from the list, doctors from the list, hospitals  from the list, moving  around in her personal  life  with  her PO,  designers  from the list,  plans to travel approved....etc.