Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

Quote from: sandy on March 16, 2017, 12:19:31 PM
For the about the 1000th time, Eri, I never said he hated Cressida. Do you think he did, you are the one who keeps saying it not me?  Before you keep repeating yourself go look at my posts and see if I ever said he "hated" Cressida. You are the one who did it. Cressida and Harry are history so why do you keep dredging it up. Before you write a comment, think carefully and remember what I did not say. I said he looked indifferent to her and uncomfortable. That does not mean he hated her. I will just repeat this comment again if you keep repeating what you think I said.
Your exact words were "how does one look in love" ? Yet you decided he didn't look in love with Cressida but looks interested in Megan ... I will ask you a question ... how does one look "indifferent"? And how in the hell can you be indifferent to someone you dated for nearly three Years?

sandy

Eri not being in love does not necessarily mean "hate." Such extremes do not exist.  Cressida and Harry are over again what's the point of dredging this up. I have my point of view you have yours. I think Chelsy and Harry looked interested in each other but they are still over with a capital O. Interest may not last. If people are tired of each other after three weeks they don't have to get married. And have the freedom to break up. Cressida and Harry were not engaged nor under any obligation, they were free to break up and they went that route.  People can stop dating after a week or ten years. It all depends. How in hell do you know you cannot be indifferent to someone you dated for nearly three years? You'd have to survey the planet to find that out. For someone who was supposed to be happy, Cressida would glare at Harry at times so obviously the magic can leave a relationship. So it's possible for Harry to get tired of Meghan but not possible for him to be tired of Cressida? How do you know he's indifferent to Meghan?

Eri

^ This is NOT about Cressida Bonas as she has MOVED ON with a younger , richer and more attractive man that will provide her with all the luxuries and privacy ... Cressida DOGGED A BULLET ... what you fail to understand is that my issue with the people who claimed he didn't look in love with a woman he spend three Years with but have decided a woman he is acting the same way with is the love of his life not with what happened with Cressida ... and this is not just you ... it blows my mind the same people who named called Cressida for being interested in arts are loving an actress with an Instagram account ... that is hypocrisy at it's finest ... what a 23 years old endured at the hands of women who could have been her mother for no reason at all is horrible and yet they act like 35 years old Megan is some snowflake to be protected ... that is my real problem and I hope we have understood each other once and for all ...

TLLK

I just spotted my first "Meghan having Harry's baby" headline on the "Star" magazine. It was only a matter of time.

(No I don't think that this tabloid is telling the truth.) :wink:

Eri

^ Oh I wouldn't put it past her ... she will obviously try any trick in the book to keep this charade going ... it might be one of the reasons he spends as little time as possible with her ... maybe not so dim after all ...

Tiddles88

^ I think the Windsor boys/ men know how to wrap it, otherwise we'd be seeing royal bastards in the news weekly.

Cat00

^
They will have babies, but at the right time and will be beautiful children! :nod: :nod: :) :blowkiss:

lk1957

Sandy, People can look in love in photographs. It is the way they gaze at each other, or smile at each other or hold each other tight. I'm not good at putting up photos on these sights like others are, but I remember seeing one or two photos of Kate and William on vacation looking at each other laughing while walking arm in arm. These were just before they got engaged. I think they were on Mustique. They looked happy together in those photos. I don't know how they are now as a married couple.  But in terms of PH and MM, they have not been photographed looking at each other adoringly that I have seen.  Of course, all these photos are just one moment in time. Yet I haven't seen a moment where I would say these two look in love. Doesn't mean it isn't so or is so. Just that I haven't seen anything of that between them. I see a couple hanging out and a lot of MM grabbing PH in Jamaica. I did see photos of PH and CD looking very enthralled with each other. Of course they were young. I didn't pay attention  to Cressy. I only am paying attention to this because I also was born and raised in Los Angeles attending private girls schools, and have English relatives I visit from time to time. So this is interesting to me that a Royal is actually dating an American after the whole Wallis Simpson incident.  I still don't see them getting married and lasting. I just don't see how MM could deal with the Royals permanently. I know Grace Kelly had regrets. It does seem to me that on this sight many people really dislike MM and many are working on her PR team. Like I said before, Harry needs to grow up more before he settles down. He's getting there. And MM... she is going to do great no matter what. Dating a Prince can only help her career if she doesn't end up with him.  If they do break up, she will be pursued by many I predict.

Double post auto-merged: March 16, 2017, 09:15:22 PM

I meant sites not sights.

Eri

^ Personally I don't pay much attention to how people look in pictures ... there is more than gazing adoringly into each others eyes to a relationship or he and Chelsy would have lasted ... he looking very bored with Megan in the Jamaica pictures where he was supposed to be on vacation with the woman he so desperately wants to marry according to some can't be ignored though ...

Trudie

^For someone who doesn't pay attention as to how people look in pictures Eri you certainly have made your opinions known as to lack of pictures or how you perceive they way they look at each other. 

sandy

Quote from: lk1957 on March 16, 2017, 09:14:33 PM
Sandy, People can look in love in photographs. It is the way they gaze at each other, or smile at each other or hold each other tight. I'm not good at putting up photos on these sights like others are, but I remember seeing one or two photos of Kate and William on vacation looking at each other laughing while walking arm in arm. These were just before they got engaged. I think they were on Mustique. They looked happy together in those photos. I don't know how they are now as a married couple.  But in terms of PH and MM, they have not been photographed looking at each other adoringly that I have seen.  Of course, all these photos are just one moment in time. Yet I haven't seen a moment where I would say these two look in love. Doesn't mean it isn't so or is so. Just that I haven't seen anything of that between them. I see a couple hanging out and a lot of MM grabbing PH in Jamaica. I did see photos of PH and CD looking very enthralled with each other. Of course they were young. I didn't pay attention  to Cressy. I only am paying attention to this because I also was born and raised in Los Angeles attending private girls schools, and have English relatives I visit from time to time. So this is interesting to me that a Royal is actually dating an American after the whole Wallis Simpson incident.  I still don't see them getting married and lasting. I just don't see how MM could deal with the Royals permanently. I know Grace Kelly had regrets. It does seem to me that on this sight many people really dislike MM and many are working on her PR team. Like I said before, Harry needs to grow up more before he settles down. He's getting there. And MM... she is going to do great no matter what. Dating a Prince can only help her career if she doesn't end up with him.  If they do break up, she will be pursued by many I predict.

Double post auto-merged: March 16, 2017, 09:15:22 PM

I meant sites not sights.

Harry looked adoringly at Chelsy many times.  ANd she looked adoringly at him.But they broke up. So "looks of love" do not guarantee an engagement.

A divorcee and other woman in Charles' first marriage got into the family. IF MEghan and Harry want to marry I doubt the royals would not want themselves to look like hypocrites and agree to a marriage.

Brad Pitt and Angelina had many looks of love but they got a divorce.

Double post auto-merged: March 17, 2017, 02:31:44 AM

Quote from: Eri on March 16, 2017, 02:21:16 PM
^ This is NOT about Cressida Bonas as she has MOVED ON with a younger , richer and more attractive man that will provide her with all the luxuries and privacy ... Cressida DOGGED A BULLET ... what you fail to understand is that my issue with the people who claimed he didn't look in love with a woman he spend three Years with but have decided a woman he is acting the same way with is the love of his life not with what happened with Cressida ... and this is not just you ... it blows my mind the same people who named called Cressida for being interested in arts are loving an actress with an Instagram account ... that is hypocrisy at it's finest ... what a 23 years old endured at the hands of women who could have been her mother for no reason at all is horrible and yet they act like 35 years old Megan is some snowflake to be protected ... that is my real problem and I hope we have understood each other once and for all ...

So just why did you bring Cressida into the thread? If she moved on. It's about Harry and MEghan now

Double post auto-merged: March 17, 2017, 02:32:58 AM

Quote from: Eri on March 16, 2017, 03:34:28 PM
^ Oh I wouldn't put it past her ... she will obviously try any trick in the book to keep this charade going ... it might be one of the reasons he spends as little time as possible with her ... maybe not so dim after all ...

If he did not want to be with her why did he attend that wedding with her? He could have split up with her at any time if he were did not want her around. You make her sound like Erica Kane in the soaps.

TLLK

QuoteIf he did not want to be with her why did he attend that wedding with her? He could have split up with her at any time if he were did not want her around. You make her sound like Erica Kane in the soaps.

:goodpost: Best comment on this thread!!!

SophieChloe

^  In your opinion of course @TLLK.  I could find many other "best" comments. 
[gmod] Moving on .... A new thread is here : Harry & Megan - Part 2[/gmod]
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me