Main Menu

How did you find us?

Started by Windsor, December 27, 2012, 05:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SophieChloe

Purple!  He turned a really dark shade of blue - black almost!  Nope never recovered.  Us mods just have to keep chanting - Windsor...Windsor...Windsor.... :teehee:

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Macrobug

shhhhhh......they are still on my fireplace mantle

GNU Terry Pratchett

SophieChloe

:o  I'm telling!...Little grass that I am.... :icecream:  :hug:

Now you're playing dirty, MB.  I'll scratch your back, if you scratch mine.  Oh, I sound like a little old perv  :eyes:

Macrobug

If I remember correctly, you helped yourself to some of the embroidered cushions when you snuck into the Queens private bedroom.  And you and Lothy tried out the perfumes and sprays.  I told you not to but you said you couldn't understand me because I couldn't talk properly with of all the chocolate I was sampling.

Ahhhh.....good times.  We really need to take another all-forum trip.
GNU Terry Pratchett

SophieChloe

Good times, indeed MB.  I'll have you know those cushions are still used - my dogs love 'em and they still smell of palace - Thanks, Lothy!

DaisyMeRollin

I'm not sure that I can recall exactly, but I remember this might have been a link from a website called William and Harry Unlimited in the early 2000's. It's been ages, but I've been lurking on and off for a while. I wasn't really paying attention to contemporary royalty during college, so there was a four-and-a-half year period where I was MIA. My interest ebbs and flows, but it reappeared when my husband and I were living in South Korea for two years. Culture shock!

It's always seemed like a relatively cohesive community and the formatting a lot more clean and concise in comparison to other forums and such.   
"No one is dumb who is curious. The people who don't ask questions remain clueless throughout their lives." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

SophieChloe

I'm so happy you found us, @DaisyMeRollin - I so enjoy reading your posts :hug:

Jenee

I really miss that website you mentioned, they had some great photo collections! Glad you are sticking around here :)
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

roseroyal

A friend on the Royal Forums

Jenee

Hi roseroyal and welcome to the forum!

roseroyal

Shellbob

Saw this site in a post on the DM  :thumbsup:

Jennifer

Hi Shelbob! Welcome to this forum. I hope you have a great time here. :)
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Jenee

FrozenQueen

I've seen the page through googling (slightly get my attention in Fb). Not interested about how "Royals" lived. It's just their lives and we have different reasons how we live... But I interested most in the avid fan of the royals. The way how they think and patronize monarchy. I am the Frozen Queen, and yeah...finding my place here.. :blowkiss:. My kingdom is ruined and it was then frozen :lol: So, hopefully you guys  :welcome: ME as much as I welcome the thoughts in here.

snokitty

:welcome:  to you FrozenQueen    :hi:
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

TLLK

Quote from: FrozenQueen on February 19, 2016, 04:00:49 PM
I've seen the page through googling (slightly get my attention in Fb). Not interested about how "Royals" lived. It's just their lives and we have different reasons how we live... But I interested most in the avid fan of the royals. The way how they think and patronize monarchy. I am the Frozen Queen, and yeah...finding my place here.. :blowkiss:. My kingdom is ruined and it was then frozen :lol: So, hopefully you guys  :welcome: ME as much as I welcome the thoughts in here.
Welcome Frozen Queen.

Nightowl

A huge Welcome to Royal Insight Forums, Frozen Queen, so lets pop the champagne   :partaay:   

tatianacocoroyalty

I found this forum a few times searching for something. I think once or twice it was when I was researching  a question about Prince Albert for my book. So I finally got up the energy to make an account.  :hug?: