William's clothes?

Started by LisaG, August 28, 2004, 05:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisaG

Okay, answer this or Mummy will be mad  :angry:

I vote Tux  ;)  

dcd

I don't suppose that William has been so plebian as to roll up his t-shirt sleeves; has he? :P  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

cowboys sunshine

wet clothes.  preferably a wet t-shirt and jeans.
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

LisaG

Quotewet clothes.  preferably a wet t-shirt and jeans.
:lol:  I can see you've put some thought into this Myst!  

cowboys sunshine

Sure have.  I know how I like him.   :P  

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

LisaG

QuoteSure have.  I know how I like him.   :P
At least you've got a plan! For some reason I like a man in a suit. Don't ask me why but yummy!

hmmm, my alter ego hasn't shown his face in awhile. I think he wonders if anyone misses him? :lol:  

cowboys sunshine

I do!  

I will admit some guys and men look very attractive dressed up in a suit.  :D  

[co

Rarity

My vote goes to the tux.  I'm just a sucker for a tux... I don't know why. blush.gif  

belle

I don?t care, i voted for speedos! :lol:  :lol: The blue sweater comes in a very close 2nd! :wub:  
Bis dat qui dat celeriter

IntrovertedRachel

QuoteOkay, answer this or Mummy will be mad  :angry:

I vote Tux  ;)
I love them all....but I must choose birthday suit!
All the clothes are yummy....but I think it would be much more exciting to get him OUT of his tux, or whatever he happens to be wearing!  
Walking away/it's not the same as running/is it to you now/that's you've run this in the ground?/ And you say take this/this medicine is just what you deserve./Swallow, choke, and die./And this Bitter Pill is leaving you with such an angry mouth,/one that's void of all discretion,/such an awful tear

chel

I didn't vote. I think he looks absolutely great wearing any thing

cowboys sunshine

Now there's a true response!  :D  

[co

Alaylia

sharon

~Sophia~

William looks good in anything,but I like him most wearing jeans and a t-shirt :D .

sara1981

i vote speedo! i like to show it!

i dont think so his mummy the Princess Diana wouldnt mad about William would use speedo suits but Princess Diana wanted give him no SPEEDO! i had no clues! but William wanted speedo after his mummy's death when he play games month ago.

Sara Boyce

ilovematt!

I voted Speedo, blue sweater and clown socks!! As I said to my amiga dcd: I just want me, a bottle of wine, and Willy in his striped clown socks with nothing else but what God gave him!!   :wub:  

screw_N_scott

i wanna see him in his birthday suit. lol mind u with that speedo he dosn't leave much to the imagionation

tkampenhout

Quotepolo gear
Well I don't care what he looks best in but the polo gear he has is nice. And when I say nice I mean the shirt is nice(not on him). I would liek to get a bEaufort shirt but I have not been able to get one from them.

Iris

QuoteI would liek to get a bEaufort shirt but I have not been able to get one from them.
And I thought you were a member? :blink:

ooooooh, you mean THEIR shirt, one like with their siggy on it?  ;) ok, I get your point! B)  

Hillery

Other,I want to see him playing a guitar in his birthday suit!
The dawning of a new day

Vanity6

:rolleyes: Of course, out of pure curiosity, I'd love to see what's underneath the clothes, lol! . . . But, seriously, I think I like him best in jeans and a nice top.

Recently, I saw a picture of him in an army-green top - he looks good in that color, I like it.

Gems

QuoteOkay, answer this or Mummy will be mad  :angry:

I vote Tux  ;)
Iv never got that. is a tux a suite in english?.

Vanity6

^ I think so . . . In the US it's also very common for a suit to be called a tuxedo as well - it's like a synonym.  

Vanity6

^ Wait, I'm not sure, I think a tuxedo may be a bit more fancy . . . are there any guys in here??